This Is Why You Should Have Travel Dream Board
You have heard about Law of Attraction. You probably understand that your thoughts are creating your own reality. Visualization, as it is known, is a very important factor in the process of achieving your goals. You want to be happy, successful and better person and all the personal development experts will tell you that you need to have a clear vision of what or who you want to become.
There is no difference in achieving your travel goals. You probably have a long list of places you want to visit. But somehow deeply in your hearth, you don’t believe that is possible to travel far or extensively. This either because of your financial situation, family obligations or something else that is not in your control.
But what you should not forget is that ‘impossible’ is not forever. “No” means “not yet”. If you cannot do something now, it doesn’t mean you will not be able to do it in the future.
Vision boards work. I can tell from experience.
My travel dream board is not the most sophisticated one but it’s keeping all my travel dreams alive and right at front of my eyes. When I’m at home, I like to look at it while taking my morning coffee. I’m trying to figure out what is the next destination I will have the chance to visit. It is a pure guess because as I know well, the destiny has its own plans.
It is really nice and positive process. It’s because dreams come true with time and persistence.
With every new photo added to your Travel Dreams Board, you become more certain that all of your dreams will be your reality one day. You just have to believe it and travel vision board helps you do that.
Benefits from creating your own travel dream board:
- The board will make you smile every time you look at it
- The travel dream board will help you clarify your travel wishes so you can really focus on the destinations that matter the most to you
- This vision board will keep you inspired and push you to start planning your trips
- Your board will keep you focused and positive all the time
Types of Travel Dream Boards
You can use whatever tool you like to create your travel vision board.
Board on the wall is the old but verified way for inspiration. There are online travel boards, there is also the option with a scrapbook or just a photo frame placed somewhere in your home.
But if you would like your travel dream board to be accessible on the go, one option is Pinterest. Create an account and start collecting your inspiration into albums. You can check my WWT Travel Vision Board.
The Elements of Your Travel Vision Board:
- Travel images – as we have said, visualization is the key
- Positive emotions – all elements on your board should bring an only positive response in your mind
- Personalisation – customize your board as much as possible, dig deep into your soul for your real wishes and don’t get influenced by others in your travel decisions
- Strategic position – place your board to be easily accessible for you. You need to have maximum exposure in order to make your subconscious mind work at its best.
- Update your board. As soon as it doesn’t reflect your inner feelings, update it.
I hope this article succeeded in convincing you how important is to make your own travel dream board. As with everything in life, making the decision is the first step.
Your first step is today is to visualize your travel dreams!
ADD TO PINTEREST
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. However, the information shared and opinions expressed are as always independent and sincere. Purchasing a product via one of these links will be at no additional cost to you but will help me keep updating this site.