Since women travel became the new form of freedom females experience all over the world, the topic is never far from the news headlines and publisher’s editorial calendars.
From the moment When Woman Travels blog was first published, I had collaborated with other bloggers and travel publications. Had appeared on tv and radio programs and print magazines. The questions are often about solo travel but there is always an original angle to explore.
These are some of the contributions I have made in the past six years.
PUBLIC APPEARANCES AND INTERVIEWS:
- Choose Your Own Adventure – Get It Magazine, Australia
- Mi Casa Es Su Casa: Home Swaps Are Gaining Popularity – Kapital (in Bulgarian)
- Geri Vladeva: I believe in Miracles and the Goodness in People. This is Why I Make my Dreams Come True – Mila.bg (in Bulgarian)
- Superstar interviews: Geri from When Woman Travels – Superstar Blogging by Nomadic Matt
- Geri Vladeva Who Travels the World Solo: It Is Scary Only the First Time – 24 Chasa (in Bulgarian)
- Introducing Geri Vladeva from When Woman Travels – Time2Travel ( in Bulgarian)
- Meet Geri from When Woman Travels – Sunrising Life
- Our Favorite Bloggers: Geri Vladeva from When Woman Travels – The Girls from the City (in Bulgarian)
MENTIONS AND COLLABORATIONS
- The Hardest Countries To Travel Solo – TourRadar
- Throwback 2015: 25 Girl Travel Bloggers & Their Favorite Destinations – Huffington Post
- 21 Awesome Travelers & Their Favorite Valentine Retreats – Huffington Post
- Bulgarian Travel Bloggers and Websites to Follow – TravellingBuzz
- Throwback 2015: 25 Girl Travel Bloggers & Their Favorite Destinations – Anamika Ojha
- Who to follow on social networks if you want to know everything about travelling? – Egoist.bg (in Bulgarian)
- Are You Traveling for the People or the Places? – Girl In Love With The World
- Throwback 2016: 24 Travel Bloggers & Their Favorite Destinations – Ana’s World
- 20 Bulgarian Travel Bloggers to Follow (in Bulgarian)
- Geri Vladeva: Big part of the women travel alone – bTV, Morning show (in Bulgarian)
- Geri Vladeva – The Solo Traveller – Bulgarian National Radio (in Bulgarian)
In addition to writing for this blog, I do freelance write for other online and print publications. Part of my freelance writing business covers SEO copywriting for websites. Go to my page Freelance Travel Writing for more details.